- Hodo has secured the right to license the technology to its members.
- Hodo members can open an account with only $500 (normal minimum $250,000).
- It is an Artificial Intelligence operating an algorithm.
- RyzeAi is available to Hodo members as a subscription base technology for the member to utilize to trade their personal brokerage account.
- GBP and USD
- EUR and USD
- USD and CHF
- XAG and USD
- AUD and CHF
- Yes, in the sense that the trades are made automatically
- You can show people your own personal account results.
- You can talk about past profits in your own personal account only.
- You cannot post results or projected future results based on past performance.
- YOU MUST STATE that past performance does not guarantee future results, anytime you show or discuss results of your personal account.
- As of Monday, June 5th, 2017 Partial withdrawals from RYZE.Ai accounts are available.
- Partial withdrawals are allowed only for clients having a minimum “Balance” of $2,000 in their “Live Account.”
- After the calculations below a remaining account “Balance” of $500 must be maintained in order for active trading to continue.
- Partial withdrawals of ANY amount also requires a partial closing of the current “Open P/L” positions in their “Live Account”.
- RYZE.Ai is based on accumulation and distribution strategies, therefore, Capital City Markets (CCM) encourages all clients to make withdrawals only during the distribution cycle if possible.
… Distribution cycles are when the “Open P/L” positions are a smaller percentage of your overall account.
… “Open P/L” positions can range from 2%-30% of the “Balance” in your “Live Account”.
… CCM suggests timing partial withdrawals when the “Open P/L” positions are 10% or less of the “Balance.”
… At the time of the request, whatever percentage the withdrawal represents of the current balance, that same percentage is required to close the corresponding percentage of “Open P/L” positions.
The following is an example of a partial withdrawal request:
- $10,000 “Balance” in “Live Account”.
- $2,000 partial withdrawal request.
- $2,000 divided by $10,000 = 20% of the account balance.
- 20% of the current “Open P/L” positions must be closed.
- $1,000 in current “Open P/L” positions.
- $1,000 x 20% = $200.
- $200 is required to close the current “Open P/L” positions.
- $2,000 minus $200 = $1,800 net withdrawal.
- Less the $25 bank processing fees.